Category Archives: Public Adjuster

When it comes to South Florida property claims, we all know that working with insurance companies can be a hassle. You file a claim, the claims adjuster comes out, and you get a fraction of what you think your claim is worth. That is because the claims adjuster works for the insurance company and not you! They are there to pay the least possible amount of money to you from their employer. What can you do as a property owner in South Florida to try and get the money you deserve to repair the damage to your home? Call our team at the Cameron Law Group. We specialize in helping homeowners get the most out of their property claims.

Your home is arguably your biggest asset. In South Florida, we have storms all year round that could potentially damage your home. Although you may expect your insurance company to pay a fair amount for damages, this is not always the case. There are property claims in South Florida that are denied and/or underpaid. That can be very frustrating for a homeowner who has faithfully paid their premiums, year after year. What’s the point of having insurance if the company refuses to cover the full cost of the damages, right?  We hear you. We have seen it time and time again. Insurance companies are out to pay homeowners as little as possible. That’s when you need to call a property claims attorney in South Florida who you can really trust. Call our team of skilled attorneys at Cameron Law Group– we will fight for your rights and deal with the insurance company exclusively on your behalf.

How Can We Help with Your Property Claim?

At Cameron Law Group, our team of skilled negotiators understands how insurance providers operate. We know the best way to go about getting you fair and honest compensation for your property claim in South Florida. Our team negotiates a variety of damage claims including:

  • Damage from storms and other natural disasters
  • Broken water lines or pipes
  • Break-ins and theft
  • Damage from fire
  • Flooding
  • And more

When your insurance company isn’t treating you fairly, there is no excuse for that! Call the Cameron Law Group and learn more about how we can help you with your property claim in South Florida. Leave the negotiating to us! Call us today at (954) 472-5645 and get the compensation that you deserve.

If your home is damaged you might think the first step is to call your insurance company to file a claim. You pay your premium every month, so your insurance company should help you out if you need to file a claim right? Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. Many property claims in Tamarac go underpaid or even get denied completely by insurance companies. At Cameron Law Group our attorneys can help you get the proper compensation for your property claims. You may think that an attorney can only help if you’ve been injured or in an accident, but our team at Cameron Law Group can also handle property claims as well. We’ll work for you against your insurance company to ensure that your claim gets paid out in the amount you deserve.  

How can an attorney help with my property claim?

There are many situations that people need to file property claims. Dealing with the insurance company can be a real hassle, and very frustrating especially if you pay your premiums on time. At Cameron Law Group we work for our clients to help them get fair compensation for their property claims. Our team will deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to. Some of the property claims we routinely work with include:  

  • Water Leaks 
  • Flooding  
  • Storm and Hurricane Damage  
  • Theft and Vandalism  
  • Fire and Smoke Damage  

If your insurance company is trying to underpay or has denied your claim it’s time to speak with a property claims attorney. You shouldn’t have to worry about not getting the proper compensation from your insurance company. At Cameron Law Group, we’re here to make sure that you don’t get low-balled by your insurance company. Our attorneys are here to help you and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.  

Call today to speak with our property claims attorney

Have you had property damage and need to file a claim with your insurance company? Before you do so, speak with our an attorney at Cameron Law Group. We can help make sure that your property claim gets filed correctly so you get the right compensation for the damages to your home. You shouldn’t have to fear your claim being underpaid or denied, and our attorneys at Cameron Law Group can help. Call today to schedule your consultation and learn about how we can help with your property claim.